#Review for BITE MARKS @cjgalaway written by C.J.Galaway

.
Review written by 
TeddyBear
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bite Marks (Kindle Edition)
This book has sat in my kindle for sometime. I finally had a moment and couldn't resist the title. "Bite Marks." Assuming it was about vampires, I dug in and found myself surprised with the level of ... seduction. Seduction of the reader, that is. It was deftly handled. I found the highjinks of Angel and Darcy fun and grounded despite the fact that they were destined to both become Vampires. I enjoyed some new Vampire lore and have finally had my first taste (get it?? lol) of lesbian Vampire love. Well done.
If this review was helpful to you, then please click YES here or at amazon. Oh, and dont forget to share it too, thank you. It helps other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


No comments: