FUR BALL FEVER - author @AuthorMaureen Maureen Fisher



If this review was helpful to you, then please click YES here or at amazon. Oh, and dont forget to share it too, thank you. It helps other customers find the most helpful reviews

Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Amazon review written by 
M. Vasquez "Michelle @ Life in Review"
This review is from: Fur Ball Fever (A Romantic Crime Mystery with Tons of Humor) (Kindle Edition)
Fur Ball Fever by Maureen Fisher is a delightful romance that is filled with fun humor, great characters, mystery, and suspense.

Grace Donnelly is a dog lover who runs a dog grooming business. She also has a real knack for finding trouble. Someone has stolen a prize winning poodle that was entrusted to her care and she has to find that dog, but she's going to have to do the unthinkable and ask her ex-boyfriend, Nick Jackson, for help. Nick is just like the men in her family who think she is a helpless female who needs a man to tell her what to do. Asking for his help is the last thing she wants to do, but as the security officer for their community she needs his help to track the dog-nappers.

I highly recommend this book! It's well written with a fresh and fun story that makes an enjoyable escape. I loved Grace and Nick, even though I got frustrated with them at times, I really liked them and was rooting for them the whole way. I like a strong female character, and I tend to be partial to the ones who have a stubborn streak, perhaps because I might be just a tad like them. (Just a tad.) So, I really liked Grace and admired her spunk. I laughed out loud more times than I can count and I was hooked from the minute I started reading until the very end..... This is the first book that I have read by Maureen Fisher but I definitely hope to read more. I love her sense of humor and I do adore a book that makes me laugh out loud!

A complimentary copy was provided for an honest review 




No comments: