DEATH MOST WICKED by @SuziAlbracht Suzi Albracht

.
Review written by 
Amazon Customer
This review is from: Death Most Wicked (The Devil's Due Collection) (Kindle Edition)
This is my first read from this author and I was thoroughly impressed by it. There were some unexpected twists in the already gruesome tale of what was first thought to be a case of a child serial killer that made it way more menacing than I anticipated. I was really drawn into the characters and their plights. The character background on Mikael Ruskoff was well constructed and the evolution of his story was very realistic, which would make this even more disturbing...if it wasn't fiction. I enjoyed this book and will likely read the sequel whenever it's released.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No



No comments: