DEAD MEDIUM by @AttemptedAuthor > Peter John

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
If this review was helpful to you, Yes No 
then please click YES here or at amazon. Oh, and dont forget to share it too, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique twist to your typical ghost storyMay 22, 2013 
Review By Amazon Reviewer 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Dead Medium: The Rarest of Ghosts (Kindle Edition)


I like ghost stories, but this book puts a new twist to them!

May Elizabeth Trump was a woman who lived alone and loved her independence. She was 75 years old and didn't rely on anyone. She wasn't a social person. Her social skills are a little rusty. When she chokes on a piece of pastry, she passes on. And May faces death the same way, independently. There were so many things she wanted to do before she died. But she must face her life now. And she's not alone. She has a bushy, ginger cat named Mr. Kibbles that died 10 years ago. May is thrilled to have her but she's still not sure what she's supposed to do in this after life. When she meets some newly departed spirits, she starts to get some shocking answers. May learns she has a very special ability that is in high demand.

The plot thickens and you are taken into a unique story filled with memorable characters and lots of humor. Not only did I love May, but I also loved Penny and Chloe. Just awesome supporting characters. I really liked learning about the `behind scenes' of being a ghost. Seeing life from their perspective was really neat.

One of my favorite parts is when May talks about terms of service. It's so flipping funny. A ghost making deals like this. I couldn't stop smiling. I LOVED it! May is one heck of a character. I'm telling you, you will fall in love with her!

This is a clever, unique, refreshing, and interesting read, and I found myself captivated by this fantastic story. I anxiously flipped through the pages of my kindle laughing out loud at all the jokes and watching May adjust to her new life.

I absolutely loved this book and would definitely recommend it. 5 stars without a doubt!

Be the first person to comment on this review both here or Amazon.






No comments: