"JUMPER" by Rebecca Scarberry. Narrated by Jessie B Tyson



Please enjoy this little narration that I produced for an online friend, Rebecca Scarberry who loves writing children's stories.  So join in the fun as Jumper tells about his adventures. He’s a red beach ball trying to escape from a toy store so that he can find a swimming pool and Carnival Castle. Children love beach balls and they’ll love them even more after reading about Jumper.









JUMPER can be purchased on Amazon at the following links:-





Rebecca lives on a very secluded non-working farm in the Boston Mountains of Arkansas with her husband and five cats. She has devoted the last five years to her love of writing fiction.

On December 10, 2012, she published a short story called, Rag Doll. This very short story is for adults only. It's a spicy crime drama, and many readers were taken by surprise with the twist in the end. She's being called Miss O'Henry now.

She published a children's picture book on July 29, 2013 with wonderful illustrations. The book is called Jumper. Many children who read it prior to publication, loved it.

On August 9, 2013 she published the sequel to Messages from Henry. It's called The Prince of Pigeons. It's a romance novel and it's mostly set in England.





1 comment:

Rebecca Scarberry said...

Hello, Jessie. Since so many parents and grandparents told me children want Jumper made into a television cartoon series, I'm now pursuing this. I've found the perfect TV producers to send my script to. I will be including this wonderful preview audio clip you made for me. It would be great if I had another to send which included illustrations from the 4 volume book series. Wouldn't it be great if the people I'll be submitting my script and your audio to chose you to narrate any future cartoon series of theirs? BTW, the person I'll be submitting my script, etc. to work for Hanna-Barbera. As moonlighters, they own Federator Studios (associated with Sony Pictures Animation) and asking for cartoon ideas for their Cartoon Hangover project (link: http://cartoonhangover.com/gocartoonsfaq/

Wish you the best,
Rebecca Scarberry
@Scarberryfields on Twitter