Pauline Holyoak - 2011 Award winner


Please allow me to introduce Pauline Holyoak - 2011 Award winner. 


Pauline Holyoak


I grew in Southeast England, in a coal mining village lovingly nicknamed, "The place that time forgot."  I immigrated to Canada when I was 21 in search of adventure and a new life. I currently live in Alberta with my sports crazy husband, adorable sheltie dog and cantankerous ginger cat. I am the proud mother of two grown children and one beautiful grandchild.

About my 5 Star trilogy - 


Merryweather Lodge was inspired by my own experiences in a remote and mysterious little cottage near Stonehenge. This cottage was called Scotland Lodge and belonged to my aunt and uncle. We would spend our summer holidays there when I was a child. It was my fairytale kingdom but it had a sinister twist. The memories of my summers at Scotland Lodge stayed with me,as a sort of nagging unsolved mystery all my life. A few years ago I revisited my childhood wonderland and was lead to concocting this story and writing this trilogy. This wonderland and my childhood fantasies were the catalyst for my writing career and the inspiration for my trilogy.

Available for purchase at

Whiskey Creek Press and Amazon


Contact info:

Email: paulineh at shaw dot ca
Twitter @PaulineHolyoak
http://www.paulineholyoak.com/


No comments: