My book trailer will be ready very soon, yay!


My publisher at ImajinBooks informed me the other day that WHITE HEAVEN WOMEN book trailer will be ready very soon, yay! I cant wait to see it. I bet its awesome because the one and only "James Henderson at Sisbro and Companyare producing it!

Meanwhile I'd like to tell you more about the thrill of my first free promo between 16th - 18th September. Gee,  they really are so exciting! When I discovered I'd reached #117 Amazon Rank in the top 100 free UK downloads I almost jumped of my chair with glee! Publishing is a strange but yet wonderful world for a first time writer. The arc of the learning curve ahead of me is high and wide, but I'll get there with your help, my dear readers and my smashing publisher Imajin Books. So, while I am learning here is a wee smile for you..hehe. Blessings!
 








No comments: