SOME of my lovely TWITTER followers


Hello my lovely blog readers. I've decided to post about my blog and Twitter followers. I figure if they're nice enough to send me Tweets and come here to read about my debut novel "White Heaven Women" then I should thank them properly, and in such a way that it advertises for them and their Twitter/blogs too. Only fair and proper, right? Yes, I'm very kind. :D

Now, I truly don't want to upset anyone, so if one of you don't want your Twitter name mentioned here then please tell me on Twitter here, and I will delete it from my blog. Or leave me a message below this post. Thanks.


I do not know why some of the names below have different colours. I tried to change them, but this site will not allow it.

Drum roll for ImajinBooks authors on TWITTER:

  • @alisonebruce
  • @AnnaPatricio
  • @cathyastolfo
  • @cherylktardif
  • @chrisredding
  • @eileenschuh
  • @GloriaFerris
  • @imajinbooks
  • @KatFlannery1
  • @KennaMcKinnon
  • @laurencestjohn
  • @JessieBTyson
  • @MelodieCampbell
  • @RCMcCracken
  • @ricmrp
  • @SusanJMcLeod


Non Imajin books author Twitter followers:


Will post many more of my lovely TWITTER followers soon, when they give me their permission.


4 comments:

Melodie Campbell said...

Hi Jessie - I didn't know you were from Victoria! I'm a West Van girl - went east for University, met a guy...the old story. Part of my heart is still with those mountains...Melodie

Jessie B Tyson said...

Hi Melodie, thank you for taking the time to comment.

Yes, the view of the mountains is glorious! I've lived in Victoria for more than years but I originate from West Cumbria UK. :)

Eileen Schuh: said...

Yes, please include me in your list,my great twitter buddy, Jessie. Include the link to my blog MAGIC OF THE MUSES, http://eileenschuh.blogspot.com because I am soon going to interview you there about your debut novel...right?

Jessie B Tyson said...

Melodie...lol. I've just noticed my typo. I meant to say I've lived here for more than 10 years.